My name is A. Talaat, principal and founder of Tate Design & Build Consultancy. I gained my first degree in Architecture and my Masters degree in Construction Management.
For the majority of my career to date, I have worked in Project Management and Site Supervision roles. As a result, I have developed an in depth knowledge of both Project Management Consulting and the Construction Industry, as well as created strong strategic partnerships with structural engineers, quantity surveyors and other architects.
What Do We Do
I started TATE as I wanted to focus on using all my knowledge, experience and connections to bring your projects and vision to life. As such TATE is focused around two core services:
We are based in Milton Keynes, however our services cover North London, Northampton, Bedfordshire, Oxford .
If you are interested in knowing more, or sharing your project ideas, please contact us.
We work with a wide variety of clients, including project owners, private clients, and contractors, providing them with the necessary guidance to help them reach their goals:
Project Owners & Private Clients
Who checks the builder’s work? And keeps them accountable? Who checks that you are actually getting what you paid for?
We understand the needs of private clients and project owners. Preparing projects for the commencement of the building phase takes time, knowledge and skill.
We provide a flexible and bespoke project management service to suit individual
- We can help obtain the planning permission as well as make sure that projects are compliant with the Health & Safety and all other relevant authorities
- Provide a site based Project Manager/Site Manager for the duration of the project or critical phases during construction.
- Regularly visiting the site and checking the progress of the works versus the programme, as well as checking invoices and monitoring cost variances
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders and using commercial knowledge to maximise the value of our clients’ projects
Assist Client in getting all the red tape elements finalised. This may include:
- Building Control sign off
- Structural Warranty certification
- Management of the defects period
- Creation of Owners manuals
- Schedules of Work
A good builder will always want to do a high-quality job as his next contract depends on it – after all, you’re the one who will be providing the references to the next clients.
- Working closely with contractors throughout their projects.
- Commercial Support
- Builders Quantities
- Estimating & Tendering
- Technical drawings
- Contractual Advice
We bring your vision to lifeTate Design & Build Consultancy